Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 9 July 2015

Shawls, Butterflies and a new Sunshine Blanket to show you!

Good afternoon and welcome!

Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today.

First of all I would like to thank 'Whatkatyknits' (RAV) for two superb Shawls. Both made in very pretty coloured yarn they are going to be very well received in the Homes I visit.

Thank you to 'Whatkatyknits' (RAV) two superb Shawls.  x



It's really very kind of you to make the Shawls and Butterflies too.
I think you've mastered them perfectly.

Fluttering Butterflies made and donated by 'Whatkatyknits!' I love them thank you!

'Isrose' (RAV) from Norway has sent me four Shawls too today.
It's very kind of you to send them across the miles for our 'SIBOL' project.
Such beautiful patterns I love them thank you.

Hilde 'Isrose' (Norway) thank you so much for the Shawls. So pretty! x


Anne has sent me a beautiful Lilac and Cream Sunshine Blanket today.
It's made in lovely chunky yarn and is certainly going to give a lot of comfort to one lucky Resident.

Anne Says, " I have made it double thick on the inside and single thickness in the edging, just in case they want to use it outside or for anyone who really feels the cold in winter etc.  I made it so that it could be used on top of a bed, in a wheelchair or as a lap rug outside."  
I think it's a really well thought out Sunshine Blanket Anne thanks ever so much for taking the time and trouble to make it. I'm sure it worked up really quickly.


1075 'Lavender and Purls' made and donated by Anne Wright. Thank you.


I've decorated with Ribbon and a Butterfly to match and I'm really grateful too for the card that you have addressed to the person who receives your Blanket, a really nice touch. How thoughtful!

Let's take a look at the Sunshine Blanket now!

photo.JPG


photo.JPG

It's really strange how my days are pretty quiet and then all of a sudden Sunshine Blankets and Shawls start coming in. It's always such a pleasure to receive your work.

Thank you to 'Whatkatyknits', 'Isrose' and Anne.

I love your work and I know the Residents will too!

For all details about our project.
Please pop over to our other Blog

Or email me on
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

I'm Sue 

Thank you! 


Up-dated Monday 13th July 2015. 

Thank you to Annha for the Ribbon received on Saturday.
Annha was having a de-clutter at home and she thought of our project.
How kind of you thank you!

Thank you Annha for the donation of Ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. The shawls are lovely and will be such a lovely hug for someone. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete