Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 4 July 2015

Grannies!!

Good afternoon,

Today I would like to thank Susan for a very pretty Granny Square Blanket received today. It's absolutely stunning! Larger than what we normally receive but that doesn't matter at all. Sometimes the Homes find the larger ones very useful indeed. This one will fit perfectly on a single bed and it really will brighten up someone's room. Susan tells me it is made out of scraps of yarn that she had at home buying just a little yarn to finish it off.  I think this is a really good idea and I am very grateful to you indeed. It's so pretty!

When I opened the parcel the Blanket was already tied up in Ribbon and Susan had made one of our Butterflies too which was very thoughtful indeed. Thank you so much for donating this piece of work to our 'SIBOL' project it really was very nice of you.

photo.JPG


Thank you Susan


Susan noticed the poem on the right hand side of the Blog about Scraps of Yarn have you had a read?

If anyone has any enquiries about our project. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

I'm Sue and can be reached on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope Susan's Blanket has given you some ideas!

x

Up-dated Monday 6th July.

Thank you to Carolyn today for Knitted Squares.
I have enough Squares to make nearly 7 Sunshine Blankets so  a Big Thank you.
They are all made so well and in such fantastic colours they certainly are going to
cheer a few Residents up.

Thanks Carolyn





1 comment:

  1. The granny square blanket is so beautiful. Something about grannies just says love. :)

    ReplyDelete