Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 11 February 2015

Catching up.....

Good afternoon and welcome!

I am very pleased to be showing you two Squares for our special 1,000th Blanket that have arrived over the last few days. They are so pretty I love them. Let's take a look at them now. The first one has arrived from 'theemuts' over in Belgium.

Thanks 'theemuts' the Sunshine Granny Square.



The Square is called 'The Sunshine Granny' Square and it is designed by 'theemuts'. If you would like more information about the the Square please follow the LINK. 
Thank you 'theemuts' for allowing us the pattern.

The second now from 'jessiebonbon' here in the UK.

Thanks 'jessiebonbon' for the Sunshine Granny Square.


Some pretty Butterflies too how lovely! Thank you.

'jessiebonbon' has very kindly made a Sunshine Blanket  too for our SIBOL project. Made  in such interesting Squares and a great combination of colours this really is a beautiful piece of work.

964 Thanks 'jessiebonbon'.


001


For any enquiries please contact me on
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

I'm Sue

Thank you.

x


UP-DATED LUNCHTIME. 

I would like to say a big thank  you to Gill this afternoon because when I came back in this afternoon after shopping I found a parcel in my porch from Hermes. I have to say I am finding their delivery service very quick at the moment. I took in a parcel lunchtime  Monday to my local pick up point and my friend received it Tuesday lunchtime so you can't complain with that.

Gill has very kindly made and donated three fantastic Blankets. I'm sure you will agree they really are beautiful. Butterflies sewn on too which really saves me work. Thank you so much Gill the Homes are going to love them once  again.  Your hook must be smoking!

Let's take a look now.






Superb and each one so different. Many thanks to you.

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment