Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 22 November 2014

Saturday's post!

Good Afternoon  and welcome!

Well I've had two more parcels arrive this morning. I would like to thank Sally and GillyLilly over on RAVELRY.

Sally has very kindly assembled Squares from Irene & Co. A beautiful Sunshine Blanket and a Scarf for our Christmas Gift appeal. A great way to use those 'rectangle' shapes Sally and I love the flowers you have made for the Scarf. I love the pockets too a great idea.

Let's take a look now.



A Sunshine Blanket too!



Thanks so much for your help once again Sally. Another Blanket for our pile! :)

Next we have two Shawls made by GillyLilly over on RAVELRY.

These are so pretty!


Beautiful colours in these Shawls GillyLilly!

 


Someone is going to love this Shawl!

Then we have.....




 Wow! Aren't they gorgeous! They must have taken you ages GillyLilly! Thank you so much
for making and donating them to our 'SIBOL' project.

I can't wait to give out our Sunshine Blankets on the 28th with half of our Christmas Gifts. We've been so...successful this year once again. Turning  over our 900th Blanket is such an achievement. What shall we do to celebrate our 1,000th! I think some sort of celebration is in order. Anyone have any ideas? sueatpigsty@talktalk.net if you do! I shall also be visiting another Home to give out our Shawls and the other half of the Christmas Gifts. I thought it only fair to divide what's come in.

I think that's all for today!

Thanks so much for following our Blog.

x Sue x






1 comment: