Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 23 October 2014

An up-date.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for stopping by.

I'm just putting a note up asking if you could please 'if possible' try and send me your finished Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Christmas Gift items by the end of November.  I always try and
take the Blankets etc., out at the beginning of December.  This gives me time to get ready for
Christmas at home. I find it too much to go out to the Homes when the mad Christmas rush is on
and I have things to do myself. Thank you.

                                                                 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also had a note sent to me from 'Olivet' Care Home in Acocks Green I thought you might like to read it.

"A huge thank you to you and everyone associated with SIBOL for the lovely knitted and crocheted blankets that you so kindly donated to us yesterday. They have been admired by all who have seen them.
Thank you once again on behalf of everyone. 
Love from Jane."

It's so nice when we get notes of thanks. Thank you Jane.
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

theemuts over on RAVELRY very kindly put a link up for us too! She thought it would be a nice pattern to try.  

Easy, Cozy Colour Block Slippers




Here's the LINK.


                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



I would also like to thank  Susan for a Knitted Blanket received Friday 24th Oct. I am afraid I can't thank you personally Susan as there is no contact email address enclosed. But I am very grateful for your Blanket  thanks  so much! Very good of you to think of our project.
I will be sure to take it with me when I make a visit to the Homes.






x Sue x 
   

1 comment: