Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 26 September 2014

Five new Sunshine Blankets to show you today!

Good Morning everyone!

Welcome to 'SIBOL!',

I would like to thank Julie this morning for making  such a pretty Sunshine Blanket for the Elderly. This is a Granny Blanket made in such beautiful colour combinations. A good size too Julie and I'm sure this Blanket will keep someone so nice and warm. It's so nice to receive yet another Blanket from you and I'm very grateful to you for your continued support with SIBOL. I do hope you manage to see this post before I find your email address. It does sometimes take me a while to find them. It really is lovely in every way and I'm very grateful to you thank you.

Let's take a look now.

One for the girls I think  this time!

008


001


A superb Sunshine Blanket!

Next we have Sunshine Blankets from the AXA Purls Knitting Group.
I would like to thank Jane for sending  them in  and thanks also to everyone
that have made them. They are so pretty  and once again
the Homes are going to love them!

006

005

004

003

842, 841, 840, 839 Thanks to AXA Purls Knitting Group.


An absolute pleasure to receive thank you AXA Purls Knitting Group!

We are in need of Shawls as well as Sunshine Blankets and if anyone would like to use up a couple of odd balls of yarn please do!
One of our favourite Shawls to make is the Half Granny Shawl
Why not have a go!

Here's a Link to Bev's page 

I think that's all for now.

Oh before I go I must tell you Little Miss Twin  (2) was discharged from Hospital yesterday with her fractured ankle. I would like to thank everyone over the past few months for enquiring how she has been getting on. It has been very much appreciated!

If there is anything you would like to ask me please feel free to mail me

I'm Sue 
on 

sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

and here's our Group on RAVELRY.
Why not join us!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment