Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 8 August 2012

What's nicer than a basket full of English yarn?

Hello everyone!

I'm popping in to SIBOL this morning to show you my yummy yarn which I have received this morning.
A few days ago I received some pretty Crocheted squares from 'The Wool Stop' (Judith). The Wool Stop
sell great sacks of Double Knitting yarn great for Charity work and Judith has very kindly sent me 12 100gm balls for our 'SIBOL' work. Isn't that so....kind of her!

The yarn consists of Robin 'Double Knit' which is a very well known name for yarn here in the UK. It is made by Thomas B Ramsden, in Guiseley, West Yorkshire.

Also 'New Fashion' Double Knitting by Woolcraft Clifford Street Mills, Bradford.

The yarn comes in fantastic bright colours and I know Ladies in the States particularly like our English yarn. It is so soft and is worked with so easily. 

I really would love you to pop over to 'The Wool Stop'. Have a look at their website because they sell other beautiful yarns too like Cygnet, James Brett etc.,  James Brett is a wonderful yarn to work with particularly I use a lot of that for SIBOL.

I bet you want to see my yummy yarn now? Do you? Here it is!

What's nicer than a basket of Double Knitting Yarn made in England?


Thanks Judith, your kindness is very much appreciated!

Gorgeous yarn all Double Knitting made in Yorkshire, England.


With thanks to 'The Wool Stop'.


Such great colours for Charity work! Thank you Judith!


The Wool Stop


I would also like to say that I am selling some '2011' Inside Crochet magazines. I am having a de-clutter as you know. Are you interested? I'm selling each copy for £2.00 plus post and packing.

De-cluttering continues....Inside Crochet magazines. 'For Sale'.


I do also have other Knitting magazines and Crocheting books on RAVELRY. If you are interested please mail me Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalknet

All proceeds will go towards Ebay fees, stationery, petrol, etc., for 'SIBOL'. Thank you.

Thanks for stopping by today!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment